We are beyond proud to be one of 14 shortlisted projects in the global Service Design Network Awards 2017 for our work with Macquarie Primary School: Design In Schools. We’re especially proud that our work will represent the Southern Hemisphere (a nod to our Aussie and Kiwi origins)
We are delighted to announce this year’s Service Design Award 2017 Finalists selected by our international jury of Service Design experts. These shortlisted projects are internationally recognised as benchmarks of world class Service Design. Congratulations to the nine Professionals and five Students for their fantastic work and the contribution they have made to the field of Service Design.
We are excited to meet our fellow finalists and share the experiences of outstanding service design projects and achievements.
We will be off to Madrid with our Macquarie partners, Wendy Cave and Sophie Mendick, (our dedicated Teacher Partner, Faith Bentley, the brilliant 18 little designers, and Executive teacher Brendan Briggs will be there in more than spirit) in November to present at the Service Design Global Conference SDGC17 for our nominated category: professional, non-profit / public sector.
For a history of the work see our previous posts:
- Delivering Outcomes for People and People as Outcomes – 31 May 2017 (opens as a PDF)
- Designing Outcomes for People and People as Outcomes: reflections on service design and education – 31 May 2017
- From Design to Made – cut that ribbon! – 21 October 2016
- Good Design Awards 2016 – 30 May 2016
- Big Reflections from Little Designers – Design In Schools 2015 – 15 April 2016